- Pair of chunky square-shaped tube hoop earrings
- Sold a pair
- Hoops Outside Diameter: 1.36" (34.7 mm)
- Tubing is 3.4 mm wide
- Each hoop weighs 8 grams (considered medium weight)
- Made from plated brass
- Plating is 0.03 microns + e-coating for long lasting durability
- Plated high polish 14K Antique Gold for maximum shine / Plated high polish Antique Silver for vintage look
- Posts are made from surgical steel so they are very hypo-allergenic for sensitive ears
- Earrings are 100% nickel-free and cadmium-free
- As seen on Sofia Richie, Bella Hadid and Madison Beer
IL BLACK BOX Brand jewels are a timeless investment. Caring for your pieces will help ensure its beauty, lustre and longevity. Here are some helpful tips from us on how to care for and maintain your jewellery (it's easy!):
- Brightness preservation
All jewellery is treated with an anti-tarnish coating to help protect against tarnishing, yet it is still important for you to follow our care instructions.Your jewellery can tarnish over time when exposed to the open air. Tarnishing is a natural process that can be cleaned.
We recommend that customers remove jewellery before going to bed or participating in physical activity. Exposure to certain harsh chemicals or environments will result in compromising the integrity of your jewellery. This includes, but is not limited to the following: perspiration, perfumes, cleaning agents, chlorine, salt water, and silver polish.
- Cleaning your jewellery
Pour a small amount of mild soap into lukewarm water and use a small, soft toothbrush to clean your jewellery. Toothbrushes are ideal for cleaning jewellery with intricate details, which can otherwise be difficult to clean.
- IMPORTANT: Gold plated jewelry requires more care. Using your toothbrush very intensely may cause the gold plating to fade away, therefore it is very important that you do this process very carefully to avoid the gold plating from wearing away.
- How to store your jewellery
Jewellery should be stored away from direct sunlight and heat, in a protective (lined) jewellery box or a tarnish-resistant pouch. It can also be stored in a plastic zip lock bag made of polyethylene. Never use polyvinyl plastic bags, such as trash can liners, as they contain sulphur compounds, or rubber containers which will make sterling silver tarnish faster and possibly turn black. Do not store your jewelry in the bathroom or any other humid places.
- Important note
IL BLACK BOX does not guarantee that its gold plated jewellery will last forever. Gold plated pieces are, by default, more fragile and liable to lose their colour over time. The speed at which the gold plating fades will depend on multiple variables from chemical products used for skincare, level of perspiration or even your natural skin PH. For this reason, it is particularly important to take special care of your gold plated jewelry.
Local Delivery is FREE for all orders over 50euros
Orders below 50euros have a shipping fee of 4.50euros.
All Overseas deliveries are calculated at checkout.
All orders are prepared within 24 business hours starting from the order confirmation date. This may vary during sales or promotions. If you think your order is delayed, you can contact us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Express Shipping: Our Facility uses ARAMEX COURRIER for all shipping.
Once the order is prepared, the shipping time is 2 to 5 working days. Anything that is sent Abroad may take from 6 to16 working days depending the destinnation.
Important note* : Due to the saturation of the courier companies in times of high volume (such as Black Friday, Cyber Monday and Christmas) some shipments may suffer a slight delivery delay. If your order hasn’t been delivered in a reasonable amount of time, please contact us.